The following data are used to process orders:
- Name and address
- Telephone number
- Billing address
- Email address
- Payment details
We offer a newsletter to inform interested parties about our products. Your email address is added to the list of subscribers only with your explicit consent. Each newsletter includes an unsubscribe link.
Some features of our services may require prior registration. After registration, we will retain your username and personal data for the purpose of executing agreements, invoicing, and payment, and providing an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us. We will not provide the data linked to your username to any third party, except when it is necessary to execute an agreement or when it is required by law. If we suspect fraud or misuse, we may provide the authorities with personal data. The following data are required for registration:
- Name and address
- Email address
- Tucci Charms session: This cookie ensures that you are logged in as a returning customer, your shopping bag is saved, or that you don't have to re-enter your personal details.
- Abandoned cart: This cookie saves the progress you've made in the buying process and helps you recover your abandoned shopping cart.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to optimize our webshop and improve your experience. Without this cookie, we would not be able to access your data to make improvements.
- Facebook Pixel: This cookie tracks the products you've viewed so that we can show you relevant product offers on Facebook.
- Social Media Buttons: Social media buttons on our website collect your personal data on behalf of the providers of these services.
This statement does not apply to third-party websites linked to our website. We cannot guarantee the security and careful handling of your personal data by these third parties. We recommend reading their privacy statements before using their services.
We take measures to reduce misuse and unauthorized access to personal data. We keep statistics on our website, providing us access to individual data. However, we only access individual data for the purposes outlined in this statement.
- Right to access: At any time, you have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you. Please contact us via email.
- Right to portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another party of your choice.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to change or complete the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to have your personal data erased by us at any time except for certain situations, such as if you have an ongoing matter with customer service.
- Right to object to processing based on legitimate interest: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest.
- Right to object to direct marketing: You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis we make for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of direct marketing by unsubscribing using the link in the footer of every e-mail.
How can one exercise their rights?
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please send an email to our customer service representative at email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement at any time.